Wednesday 24 July 2013

Hi all and welcome to my blog!!!!

My names Ann and im Red Headed Girl. you can find me on
Raverly:  Redheadedgirluk
Facebook:Redheadedgirlmakes
Twitter: Redheaddedgirl
and here :O)

Im a published knitwear designer and general crafter.  I have 2 teenage boys 15 and 17 and 2 cats and love to bake.

My main area of design is socks.  Im an impatient knitter and like to see results or I get bored, endless knitting in stocking stich would be my idea of hell!!!!  (its the lesser known circle of hell)  but I have just ventured into the world of shawl design.  I took a craftsy class on shawl design and completed my first ever shawl a last week http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/skywalker  its by Laura Nelkin and it was a joy to knit! 

drop by, pull up a chair and join me for a cuppa and a chat, I look forward to meeting you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment